- A professional palette created for camouflaging all the stages of bruising. Also covers hyperpigmentation.
- The colors actually follow the “life cycle” of a bruise, concealing it at every stage:
– Yellow conceals redness.
– Peach hides blue, purple or grey.
– Lilac covers yellow.
– Beige conceals hyperpigmentation.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Provides bacterial protection.
- Apply Corrective Colors with our Camouflage Brush, and then roll PurePressed Base or Amazing Base over the camouflage area with the Flocked Sponge. If the distraction still shows through, try layering the concealer and mineral powder again. Don't be afraid to continue the layering process a number of times until the area is concealed sufficiently.
- Beige acts as a general, neutral concealer.
- Yellow cancels red; peach cancels blue, purple and gray; lilac cancels yellow.
Customer Service: 1-844-473-3253